Thursday, January 7, 2010

Like this wonderful bamboo hand printed shawl that I made .... I feel like I am just hanging around... in limbo..... waiting... waiting to go to Ontario to be with my mom... waiting to sell our home.... waiting to move to our new home... waiting to create with my clay again... waiting to get my sewing machine back to create new works... waiting to start my new position.... waiting waiting waiting... and yet... I am so not hanging around like my shawl... doing non stop.... so much to do as I prepare for ...... so many changes....
This blog is not beginning at the time of my life of having any time or space for my creations... but, within a short while... new excitements creatively will be mine again.... just have to grieve, organize, pack, and eliminate eliminate eliminate from 15 years of living in our big log house.... soon.... very soon.... I will be a flurry of creativity again..... and plan to be surrounded only by what I LOVE AND USE.... no more storing and saving.... eliminate!!! and release!!!!!... Not easy for me to do.....
It is like spring time outside in beautiful BC today... a time of renewal.... feel the gratitudes of my life and enjoy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment