Friday, February 17, 2012

ProD - Maple Ridge Teachers


Professional Development Day - Maple Ridge Teachers – February 15, 2012 – comments on the GET DIRTY class by Kjaer Neletia Pedersen

-       Everything was great.  Handouts and hands on time, along with take home samples.  Will be trying this in my classroom next week.  Thanks!

-       All the examples!  All the handouts J

-       Getting the opportunity to play with the clay and get a feel for how the kids will be able to work with it.  I really liked the getting to make samples of projects to be able to show my students for inspiration.  Kjaer did a great job of giving us tons of information
-        
-       I really appreciated the demos and lots of work time.  Great workshop!
-        
-       We had the time to be creative.  I appreciated the handouts and the
-       Facilitator’s knowledge and ideas.  I will be able to use these projects with my own students.
-        
-       All of the available materials and different ideas and the time to play was excellent.  I really enjoyed this.  Thank you.
-        
-       The quick into to various clay art and the ability to play and explore was wonderful.  Just great.  Thank you.
-        
-       I appreciated that we were able to play most of the session.  Learning comes from doing rather than just watching.  It was an awesome workshop that I can take and use in the classroom immediately.
-        
-       We had time to play, the brisk paced instruction was great, and then to know that everything goes and everyone could experience success even the reluctant artists among us.  I have so many wonderful ideas to keep me going and I will be doing this with students for sure.
-        
-       We had the opportunity to actually make stuff and it was nice to do something in the arts.  I appreciated the hands on workshop and all of the ideas that could be used in my classroom.
-        
-       There were fantastic ideas and it was fabulous to watch the process of making masks, mugs, etc.  It was great to have the opportunity to just play.  Thanks so much!
-        
-       The demonstrations were amazing.  There was lots of time to just play with the clay and lots of ideas to take into the classroom.  It was great – thank you!
-        
-       I really appreciated the demonstrations and the variety of activities you could do with clay in a classroom.  I can see even young students creating clay objects that look really nice and they would enjoy creating them.  I also really liked the detailed handout.
-        
-       I appreciated getting the new ideas for ways to work with clay.  I liked how we could then all work at our own pace.  Very fun.  I can definitely see myself using this in my classroom.
-        
-       It was so appreciated to see the demonstrations and the large amount of supplies available for us to use.  I thought it was great!  I learned a lot and I had lots of fun. 
-        
-       All the enthusiasm of the instructor.
-        
-       Rapid but thorough explanations – like show and tell.
-        
-       I really appreciated the many examples and playtime.
-        
-       The quick overview of possibilities and still time to play.
-        
-       I really appreciated working with the paper clay and learning how to make a mask and a bowl.
-        
-       I appreciated the practical ideas and the handout.  I loved being able to just play.  Kjaer did a great job.  I very much enjoyed the workshop.  Thank you!
-        























-       I enjoyed having the opportunity to make as much as I needed for examples for my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment