Friday, February 17, 2012

Pro D Mission Teachers


Professional Development Day – Mission, BC – February 17, 2012 – comments that the teachers wrote for the ‘GET DIRTY’ class by Kjaer Neletia Pedersen

-       Thank you Kjaer, it was a wonderful day – replenished my spirit by tapping into my creative side.  I learned some great new ideas and remembered some others. Maja Malks
-        
-       It was amazing!  Loved it!  So much hands on and lots of ideas.  Love for Kjaer to come back.  Thank you so much! ! J Harj Dhesi
-        
-       Wonderful day – relaxing and creative – great ideas – thx
-        
-       Best Pro Day EVER – hope you can come again because I will sign up again.
-        
-       Thank you, this was so enjoyable.  I will mention your workshop to everyone at my school.
-        
-       Hope you can come back next year.  This workshop was wonderful Rosemary Moskal
-        
-       I had a great day – I hope you can come back again.
-        
-       I had a great time.  Thank you.  Teresa
-        
-       Thank you, Kjaer, for a wonderful day.  Your clay workshop was filled with both creative and practical ideas and presented in a way that made it accessible and fun for the novice and the experienced.  It was a great day and everyone who attended went home with beautiful and interesting sculptures and more importantly inspiration to continue playing with clay and sharing the medium with students.  Aaron Malks
-        
-       Loved your class!!  It was so nice to be creative and build with clay  Your presentation was great.  Thank you for all of the great ideas.
-        
-       A great course.  Loved the variety of stamps and the variety of examples shown.  Thanks also for all the free time to play!
-        
-       Great workshop, Kjaer.  Always wanted to work with clay.  Very stress reducing.  Hope to continue my artistic ways!! J Lynn McCaw
-        
-       This was one of the best Pro D day activities that I have taken with MPSD.  Thank you!! Romona
-        
-       Thanks so much.  Really enjoyed the workshop.  Very relaxing and good conversations.  Sharon
-        
-       Thanks a bunch.  Love that we got to play with the clay so much!! LaTaya
-        
-       Thank you!  This was a great session.  I think my kids will love playing with paper clay!! J
-        
-       Thanks for all the ideas!  Loved your workshop!  Lots of great ideas that I can take to the classroom.  My students will enjoy playing with clay. J
-        




















































-       I would like to say that I had a great time.  Learned a lot and you make it very interesting to listen to plus how you make things because you make it look so easy.  Thank you for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment