Saturday, February 6, 2010


Big delicious oversize platters... can't wait to make more... but.... sorting, organizing, giving away, throwing away.... packing..... getting ready for my big move.... I sit here right now in my beautiful, magnificent log house and wonder how I will ever leave.... 15 years... raising my children... loving my chosen environment.... but, move I must..... anyway....... so.... how lucky I am to be moving to a brand new environment..... being welcomed as the Artist In Residence.... how grateful I am... once I get over what I am losing.... and begin, instead, to look forward to what I am gaining.... all will be good.... I am working on living in the moment... taking one step at a time.... I am so peaceful and happy right now...... as my family and I work together to leave our family home...... I am so damn blessed....... if only I had some money, honey....... but, it, too, will come........

No comments:

Post a Comment