Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Circle Craft Christmas Market 2011


I am honoured to be in Circle Craft.. November 9th to 13th  again this year!!

I was just honoured, too, in receiving a MUSE AWARD for my clothing line! :)  Such a true honour and a big artistic trophy, too!

I am giggly with excitement of all of these exquisite delightful one of a kind works that I have created  just for you… come early for best selection… scarves as low as $19 … jackets begin at only $119… something for everyone… including some of the most elegant silk pieces that are sure to get YOU noticed.

The tanks.. I sold out of last year, matter of fact, even the ones that my assistants had on their backs were sold… and this year they are perfected… SO popular that I had to make up patterns from my originals… so, they are now sized as s/m/l … so … sizes 2 to 26!  Beautiful colours and limited amounts… but, I have not seen one woman of any size try it on and not buy one… the flow on a female form is simply delicious.. and, as with all of my work… comfy cozy, too!!!  This one is totally wash and dry AND I am still keeping them at the ridiculous low price of only $79!

Kjaer Tanks - Perfect pieces to throw on and go with pizzazz and in total comfort…
….casual to your most elegant affairs…
Tanks - $79.00 The perfect tank.  Slimming over hips.  The top flows from the bust down.  Slits at side hip... each piece is individually cut and sewn..
Small - @ size 2 to 12+ - about 30 inches over the bust but it stretches to at least 50 inches - the width around the hips is about 60 inches and can easily stretch to about 90 inches but the wide drape is becoming on all bodies.  I make the length about 30 inches so that it can be worn with leggings.
Medium- @ size 6 to 16+ - about 34 inches over the bust but it stretches to at least 54 inches - the width around the hips is about 62 inches and can easily stretch to about 92 inches but the wide drape is becoming on all bodies.  I make the length about 30 inches so that it can be worn with leggings.
Large- @ size 14 to 24+ - about 37 inches over the bust but it stretches to at least 57 inches - the width around the hips is about 65 inches and can easily stretch to about 95 inches but the wide drape is becoming on all bodies.  I make the length about 30 inches so that it can be worn with leggings. 
 Please know that every tank piece is now created from a pattern that I made, however, only if you wish... I can alter this for you by going to the Tanks w Benefits.... 
Colours: Red (red) Black (black) Charcoal (grey)  White (white) Lapiz (blue) Blueberry (navy) Mauve (purple) Plum (maroon) (these brackets indicate how you must order these colours on this site) 
Remember that ALL Kjaer fabrics are machine washed and dried before sewing

I have so many wonderful scarves this year, jackets, wraps, tanks, ruanas, etc. and the fabrics… OH MY… soft sweet luscious silky breathable 100% biodegradable MODAL fabric is now in my line along with silks, bamboo, rayon, and some wonderful polyesters.

Remember to come prepared to fall in love IF you will try on some of these pieces.  Women KNOW that they often choose from my collection items that they would never think would look and FEEL fabulous … until… they try them on.

The comment I hear the most is from women after purchase, is the number of compliments that they get.

Oh… you might want to know that you can order from me at the show… you might see something but want another colour or a bit different style… AND we can alter anything that it there, too… then you can pick your items up at BABS or I will gladly mail them to you free of charge.










I am on line.  www.k-o.me You can hint to your loved ones at Christmas and get gift certificates  

Buy Circle Craft tickets on line: https://www.microspec.com/tix123/eTic.cfm?code=CCCM2011 

Watch a video of my clothing line... November 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlaG7yToIx0&feature=related 

1 comment:

  1. I was just told that I am in the newspaper for winning the Muse Award: http://www.missioncityrecord.com/community/133107498.html

    ReplyDelete