Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Thank you so much to those of you who attended the first ever Kjaer Originals Fashion Show, and, as 
I am receiving so many emails from people who did not make the show asking how it went... well... perfect is the best word to describe it.
  
The day was beyond my expectations... comments already coming back include: the setting on the water of Vancouver was breath taking, the elegant room was magnificent, the brunch exceptional, the service could not have been better, the models were beautiful, the jazz musicians extraordinary,  
the photographers and other people assisting so professional...

......and
 
the fashions, well, the comments were many, flattering, and so appreciated... I have been told by a few people that my line is "what every woman has been waiting for".... lovely....
  
The positive feeling and the energy from the full crowd translated into a simply magical day.  And then, lucky me, the actions spoke volumes as my work was bought and ordered a lot!!!  I am newly inspired to create more and even better... and I LOVE it .... just so grateful, happy, excited, and energized from this new career in my life. 


Thank YOU!!!! ..... have a look at more photographs... view them as a slideshow at www.kjaerpedersen.ca 
Kjaer Originals can be purchased at Bab's Studio Boutique (she just received 20 new pieces) and at Uncommon Thredz (who will receive new pieces next week) and soon at Little Cricket Art Galleries.

I am beginning a Kjaer Basics line ... pants, skirts, tops, etc. that will be sized to include petites and plus size women.  This line will soon be available at many locations.

Gail is storing all of my stock for the moment, and is happy to have you call for an appointment to go to her house in Vancouver.  Gail is also interested in beginning home parties at your place, with your own friends, and she will attend and arrive with a nice selection of my clothing.  Gail and I will work out the details in how YOU will receive free Kjaer pieces by hosting such an event.
 
We so sincerely thank you and hope to see you again in the very near future....
  
Kjaer (care) and Gail 604-321-7840 or 780-2841
Kjaer Originals
kjaerpedersen@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment