Sunday, January 9, 2011


A regular blog... I am thinking of writing regularly.... hmmm... let’s see how that goes....

I just picked up a calendar yesterday, and, yes, I do love getting the ½ price ones... and this calendar has quotes every day... today’s quote says: I’ve yet to meet an absolute perfectionist whose life was filled with inner peace. I love this quote because I so don’t strive to be an absolute perfectionist... and I do strive for that elusive inner peace. HUMMmmm.... Just yesterday, too, I had an entire fabric store staff and customers yelling at me as I said far too loudly, when I was told that silk needed to be cut precisely, on paper, with pins, and patience.... YIKES... I say, that sounds like WORK!!!!! Ha ha. Well, the explosion of horror... and I laughed... I love my fabric creations to wear, matter of fact, two people even approached me later in that store and asked for my email/website/information because they wanted to buy from me. I do things with an explosion of creatively, and am wise enough to be sure that they are well sewn, that they don’t fall apart, and I absolutely love to problem solve and experiment... I love it... and it seems to be paying off for me.... all I need is an agent, ok ok, and maybe a couple of sewers... hmmm... let me rewrite that... SEW!!!.... errrrrssssss and then this fashionista business will be all good.... create and relax... yahhh... that sounds good......

No comments:

Post a Comment