Sunday, December 6, 2009

The old horse in the stable still yearns to run
Moral: Don't underestimate experienced people, old people still may have great ambitions and potential.

Well, certainly love the new quote of the day that I just installed .... it so applies to me right now... hmmmm... old?... me?.... can't be!!!!

Artistic happenings... my boys and I went out in the bright sunshine day of beautiful BC and found and chopped down our tree yesterday.... there was snow on the ground ... and only where the selection of Christmas trees grew... interesting - and quite magical - I thought... and now today... we are playing Christmas music and decorating our tree... sun is shining brightly - oh!!!....if only it would snow... how artisitic can you get when you make your home all GORGEOUS for the season... oh... and my husband is cooking up a storm... he has a new cook book that is inspiring him..... 'thai dishes' put out by 'love food' and a big $4.99 at Winners.....

Life is GOOD and yummy... his hot and sour soup is simply spectacular.....

No comments:

Post a Comment